The pedigree of Three Sticks begins not in the glass, nor even in the cellar. Instead, it begins in the rocky, volcanic soils of Durell, one of the most diverse and prized vineyards in Sonoma Valley. Planted primarily to Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, this rolling 610-acre parcel spans the Sonoma Valley, Sonoma Coast and Carneros AVAs, and is the birthplace of Three Sticks Wines.
Wines from Durell Vineyard Include:
- Durell Vineyard Chardonnay | Sonoma Coast
- Durell Vineyard Pinot Noir | Sonoma Coast
- Origin Durell Vineyard Chardonnay | Sonoma Coast
- Pinot Blanc Durell Vineyard | Sonoma Coast
- Casteñada Red Durell Vineyard | Sonoma County
- Price Family Estates Pinot Noir | Sonoma Coast
Our Heritage collection of wines hail from the most expansive estate vineyards in our collection. Durell, Gap’s Crown, and Walala are all known for producing rich, complex, deep wines that stand the test of time. From vintage to vintage, these wines surprise and delight.