ADOBE IN-HOME TASTINGS
presented by Three Sticks
Our Adobe in-home tasting program is all about bringing Sonoma to you. We love partnering with our guests and members to host wine receptions and/or dinners, bringing our latest release wines to your home or chosen venue to experience and enjoy. Over the past year, we’ve collaborated on in-home tasting events in Texas, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, New York, and Wisconsin. To learn more about how these tastings work, read the details below and visit our FAQ page for commonly asked questions.
What Three Sticks Provides
- A selection of wines that will fit the experience you’re looking to create for your guests.
- Team Three Sticks! A representative from our team will attend to present our story, our wines, our vineyards and to facilitate the tasting experience.
- Custom e-invitations that we can help design. We’re also able to help with collecting RSVPs.
- Take-away materials like vineyard maps, tasting cards, and more.
What Hosts Provides
- Wine Collectors: We’ve found the ideal group size for this experience is between 25-35 wine-loving guests for a reception or 12-20 people if you prefer a seated tasting or wine dinner experience.
- Venue: It’s up to you to determine where you feel most comfortable hosting this gathering, whether you prefer your home or a private venue such as a country club or private venue.
- Glassware: Given our focus on Pinot and Chardonnay, we recommend Burgundy-shaped wine glasses. The amount will vary on the format.
- Appetizers/Food if you wish to simply offer some hors d’oeuvres or more robust dinner fare for your guests, we will gladly work with you or your caterer to plan a menu to complement the Three Sticks wines that will be featured.
Request a Call to Learn More
Our Adobe in-home tasting program is all about bringing Sonoma to you. We love partnering with our guests and members to host wine receptions and/or dinners, bringing our latest release wines to your home or chosen venue to experience and enjoy. Over the past year, we’ve collaborated on in-home tasting events in Texas, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, New York, and Wisconsin.
Please fill in the form below to request an Adobe-styled in-home tasting, and a member of our brand team will be in touch!
Taste ofTHREE STICKS
Taste through a guided, educational flight of our estate chardonnays and pinot noirs. Learn about our historic Adobe home and our portfolio of Sonoma County vineyard sites during this private experience.
Complimentary for club members | $80 per non-club member
Food & WinePairing
Our Food & Wine Pairing experience, offered in partnership with the Wine Country Collective, is a guided and educational journey where our estate wines are perfectly paired with curated dishes. Vegan and gluten-free options available. Sunday – Friday. Limit 6 people. 72-hour notice is required.
$80 per club member | $120 per non-club member
Tour our estate Durell Vineyard on a Kabota ride overlooking Sonoma Valley and the vast riverbed vineyards below. Enjoy a tasting under the ancient oaks with a perfectly paired farm-fresh seasonal lunch. Saturday & Sunday only. Limit 4 people. 1-week notice is required. Available August – October.
Club members, please inquire about pricing | $250 per non-club member
A seasonal experience that immerses your senses in the Sonoma Coast as a wine educator guides you through a fun and educational flight of our single vineyard chardonnays, perfectly paired with three types of fresh oysters from our partners at El Dorado Kitchen. Limit 6 people. 72-hour notice is required. Available May-September.
$75 per club member | $95 per non-club member
Partnering with our friends at The Caviar Company this seasonal experience tantalizes your taste buds with distinct varieties of caviar, thoughtfully paired with our single-vineyard wines. Limit 6 people. 1 week’s notice is required. Available October – January.
$150 per club member | $175 per non-club member