COVID-19 Protocols at the Adobe
Thank you for your interest in visiting Three Sticks Wines at the Adobe, we are open and accepting reservations for in-person and in-home virtual tasting experiences.
We have meticulously planned the reopening of our Adobe, staying current on the latest procedures, with the health of our staff and guests in mind. Our amended experience follows CDC and State of California guidelines, while ensuring that your time with us is memorable and special, as always. We are fortunate that many facets of our experience already fall in line with recommended safety protocols: intimate, private, open-air, limited staff interaction, and never crowded. It’s all well-suited to how we deliver our unforgettable hospitality.
Here’s what you can expect during a future visit to the Adobe:
- Adobe hosts and guests will be required to wear face coverings in common areas. Guests may remove their masks once in their private tasting space. We will have single-use masks available for guests upon request.
- Secluded spaces throughout our property ensure that your experience is solely yours. Each area will be limited to one group per seating and a dedicated host will guide your experience. Tables, chairs, and glassware will be sanitized, prior to guest arrival.
- Groups will be limited to six or fewer people and scheduled in a manner that provides limited interaction between groups.
- Bathrooms and all surfaces of communal spaces will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available and restrooms will provide ample hot water, soap, and single-use paper towels. Frequent hand washing is encouraged for staff and guests.
- Daily wellness screenings will be conducted for all Adobe hosts. Additionally, guests will be asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Guests are asked to adhere to our Tasting Room Visitor Policy, upon requesting a reservation, and advised of our safety protocols upon arrival.
- Adobe staff will maintain a minimum distance of six feet from guests and one another. Guests in the same group do not need to maintain this distance, but we ask that parties be mindful of other guests at the Adobe.
Producing world-class chardonnay and pinot noir from exceptional estate vineyards and celebrating the bounty of Sonoma County, one glass at a time.